Welcome to St Vincent de Paul Roman Catholic Church which has been a beacon in Holiday Florida for 45 years. We welcome all people to our community and we have been called one of the most welcoming parishes around. Come see what this special group of Christians are all about!
Our Parish in Action!
- Father Bill Fickel,SSS, Pastor
- Father Mark Del Rosiro, SSS, Parocial Vicar
- Brother Peter Mahady, SSS, Community Treasurer
- Deacon Frank Longo, Homebound Ministry
- Deacon Jim Kenough, APA Coordinator
- Mr Mark Manko, Administrator
- Mrs Stephanie Puopolo, Music Director
- Mrs Jane Etzel, Director of Religious Education
- Mrs Lorraine Parsons, Youth Director
- Mrs Peggy Genalo, Receptionist
- Mr John Van Tassel, Maintenance
- Mr Robert Letsos, Maintenance
- Mr Alex Ferreira, Sacristan
- Mr Edward Grimes, Sacristan
- Mr William Brandt, Sacristan
- The Feast of The Body and Blood of Jesus Christ- Corpus Christi celebration was on Sunday 6.22.14 and turned out beautiful. The procession went outside for the community to witness. You can view the pictures above and in the photo gallery under "Our Church".
- Congratulations to Father Brian, Father Jonathan, and Father Kyle ordained by Bishop Lynch on May 17th for the Diocese of St. Petersburg. Father Jonathon is the grandson of our parishioner Ruth Emery. Jonathon has been assigned to Our Lady of the Rosary in Land O Lakes. Congratulations to all of you!
- In the Photo Gallery pictures from the 2014 Life Teen Picnic at Fred Howard Park are out there for you to see.
4:00 PM Saturday Vigil
9:00 AM Family Mass
5:00 PM Vietnamese Mass
01:00 PM - 4:00 PM Monday- Friday
Closed Saturday's, Sunday's and Holiday's
TextFort Night for Freedom
Prayer for the Protection of Religious Liberty
O God our Creator, from your provident hand we have received our right to live, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You have called us as your people and given us the right and the duty to worship you, the only true God, and your Son, Jesus Christ. Through the power and working of your Holy Spirit, you call us to live out our faith in the midst of the world, bringing the light and the saving truth of the Gospel to every corner of society.
We ask you to bless us in our vigilance for the gift of religious liberty. Give us the strength of mind and heart to readily defend our freedoms when they are threatened; give us courage in making our voices heard on behalf of the rights of your Church and the freedom of conscience of all people of faith.
Grant, we pray, O Heavenly Father, a clear and united voice to all your sons and daughters gathered in your Church in this decisive hour in the history of our nation, so that, with every trial withstood and every danger overcome – for the sake of our children, our grandchildren, and all who come after us – this great land will always be “one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
United States Council of Catholic Bishops