Welcome to St Vincent de Paul Roman Catholic Church which has been a beacon in Holiday Florida for 45 years. We welcome all people to our community and we have been called one of the most welcoming parishes around. Come see what this special group of Christians are all about!
Our Parish in Action!
- Father Bill Fickel,SSS, Pastor
- Father Mark Del Rosiro, SSS, Parocial Vicar
- Brother Peter Mahady, SSS, Community Treasurer
- Deacon Frank Longo, Homebound Ministry
- Deacon Jim Kenough, APA Coordinator
- Mr Mark Manko, Administrator
- Mrs Stephanie Puopolo, Music Director
- Mrs Jane Etzel, Director of Religious Education
- Mrs Lorraine Parsons, Youth Director
- Mrs Peggy Genalo, Receptionist
- Mr John Van Tassel, Maintenance
- Mr Robert Letsos, Maintenance
- Mr Alex Ferreira, Sacristan
- Mr Edward Grimes, Sacristan
- Mr William Brandt, Sacristan
4:00 PM Saturday Vigil
9:00 AM Family Mass
5:00 PM Vietnamese Mass
- It's summer in Florida, hot humid weather great for the beach, but do not forget the Church is still open for Mass. The air conditioner is working great so come in out of the heat!
01:00 PM - 4:00 PM Monday- Friday
Closed Saturday's, Sunday's and Holiday's