As a Community inspired by the Holy Spirit, we worship the Lord at the Eucharist; and by using our time, talent, and treasure we strive to build up the Kingdom of God
Please fill out the form below.
During the year, St Vincent de Paul Parish may participate in videotape, motion picture, audio recording or still photograph productions that involve the use of students’ names, likenesses or voices. Such productions may be used for educational or exhibition purposes by St. Vincent de Paul Parish in perpetuity and may be copied, copyrighted, edited and distributed by St. Vincent de Paul Parish in perpetuity unless said consent is revoked in writing.
News media, including representatives of television, radio, newspapers and magazines, also often are permitted on parish property and may takes notes, still, photos, sound recordings and/or moving pictures that may include your child. These items may appear or be used in news or feature stories by print, television or radio media.
You have the right to object to the use of your child’s name, picture or voice in these productions and may do so by completing the form below and returning to the St. Vincent de Paul Parish Youth Ministry office.
I/We, the undersigned , do/do not hereby consent that St. Vincent de Paul Parish may use the name, portrait, or other likeness of my child for bulletin boards, websites, news releases, media and promotional activities. This consent is renewed at the beginning of each year.
Thank you for being a part of our Teen Life / Youth Group family and allowing us to share with your children our love of Jesus and His church.
By signing this commitment to register my child/children for the Teen Life Youth Ministries program at St. Vincent de Paul Parish, I agree to abide by the following policies:
- There are no fees to join Teen Life.
- There will sometimes be an activity off campus such as bowling, roller skating or something along those lines that will cost a fee.
- Transportation is NOT provided by SVDP Youth Ministries. Parents /Guardians must transport their child to any off campus event.
- Teens are expected to participate in Service Projects, Attend Mass Regularly, Participate in another church ministry, and regularly attend Teen Life/ Youth Group it they want to be an active member of Teen Life and be able to benefit offsetting costs for big events.
- Fundraising - We do a lot of fundraising. All Teens are expected to participate in fundraising if they expect to benefit the offset of costs out of pocket for bigger events (Good Samaritan Project, Night of Joy, Rock the Universe, Cold Crest, Echo Lake etc) These events run $200 to $800 per person.
- Service to the Church - Service Projects such as Serving at Friday Night Dinners, Lent Seder Meal, Good Friday Dinner, St Patrick's Day and other Church run meal events. Helping with Setup and Clean up for Rummage Sales.
- Community Service Projects - Good Samaritan Project, Sunshine Christian Home, United Way, Kiddy UP Ranch, Metropolitan Ministries, Pinellas Hope, Adopt a Road and others non profit organizations.
Service Hours are given for both on campus and off campus Service Projects as well as Service in Ministries to the Church. They are used for Confirmation (9th Graders) , High School and College Service hours. I give DOUBLE service hours for off Campus Community Service.
Service to other SVDP Ministries - Altar Servers, Catechist Aides, Choir Members, Hospitality Ministry, Readers of the Word, Eucharistic Ministers, and Garden Club.
Sept to May - Saturday evenings 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM in the Media Room unless there are plans off campus.
June to Aug - Wednesday Evenings 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM in the St. Francis Room unless there are plans off of campus.
St. Vincent de Paul Church
Address : 4843 Mile Stretch Dr, Holiday , FL 34690
Phone : (727)938-1974 ext 109
Fax : (727) 938-1975
ROSEMARIE SCORDAMAGLIA- Director of Youth Ministries
(727) 938-1974 ext 109
JoAnn Corlett - Assistant to Director of Youth Ministries
Peter Scordamaglia - Youth Minister
Frank Sabia - Youth Minister
Jessie Camerirei - Youth Minister
Anthony DeLieto - Youth Minister
Peter Scordamaglia II - Youth Minister