As a Community inspired by the Holy Spirit, we worship the Lord at the Eucharist; and by using our time, talent, and treasure we strive to build up the Kingdom of God
During the Faith Formation Program year, St Vincent de Paul Parish may participate in videotape, motion picture, audio recording or still photograph productions that involve the use of students’ names, likenesses or voices. Such productions may be used for educational or exhibition purposes by St. Vincent de Paul Parish in perpetuity and may be copied, copyrighted, edited and distributed by St. Vincent de Paul Parish in perpetuity unless said consent is revoked in writing.
News media, including representatives of television, radio, newspapers and magazines, also often are permitted on parish property and may takes notes, still, photos, sound recordings and/or moving pictures that may include your child. These items may appear or be used in news or feature stories by print, television or radio media.
You have the right to object to the use of your child’s name, picture or voice in these productions and may do so by completing the form below and returning to the St. Vincent de Paul Parish Faith Formation office.
I/We, the undersigned , do/do not hereby consent that St. Vincent de Paul Parish may use the name, portrait, or other likeness of my child for bulletin boards, websites, news releases, media and promotional activities. This consent is renewed at the beginning of each Faith Formation program year.
WELCOME to our new Faith Formation year! Thank you for being a part of our faith family and allowing us to share with your children our love of Jesus and His church.
By signing this commitment to register my child/children for the Youth Faith Formation program at St. Vincent de Paul Parish, I agree to abide by the following policies:
1. All families wishing to enroll their children in the St. Vincent de Paul Faith Formation program must be registered members of the parish.
2. Unless the child was baptized at St. Vincent de Paul , a copy of the child/children’s Baptismal Certificate must be provided to the Faith Formation office.
3. In joint custody cases, a letter from the other parent giving their permission for the child/children to attend faith formation classes and sacrament programs must be provided.
4. Students transferring into St. Vincent de Paul’s Faith Formation program must provide a letter of attendance from their previous parish program or catholic school.
5. Regular attendance is important. When my child is absent, I will make every effort to call the faith formation office.
6. Children’s envelopes are available in the faith formation office or in their classes at the new year.
7. Before starting in a sacrament preparation course, students must have attended classes regularly for two years immediately prior to the preparation year for First Eucharist or Confirmation.
8. Discipline : The main rule is to respect ourselves, our catechists and aides, our fellow students and church property. If it is violated : 1st time=sent to office, 2nd time=parents are called,
3rd time=parents are asked to accompany them to next class
9. Fees: Regular or home program: $30.00=1 child, $40.00=2 or more children and $20 extra for the Sacrament year.
Our class times are 11;00 AM to 12:30 PM every Sunday , September-May except on holidays for all grade levels. We begin our assembly for the whole family with coffee, juice, snacks at the Fr. Farrell Hall at 11:00 AM.
All children must be checked in and out for security purposes.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Please Bring in or Send us a copy of the Baptism Certificate if not Baptized at St. Vincent De Paul
If Baptized at another Church and you do not have a copy, please provide us with the following information and we will help you locate
Signature of Catholic parent –both parents are required to sign if the parents do not live in same household.
(for those under 21 years of age)
St. Vincent de Paul Church
Address : 4843 Mile Stretch Dr, Holiday , FL 34690
Phone : (727)938-1974 ext 108/ 109
Fax : (727) 938-1975
JANE ETZEL- Director of Religious Education
(727) 938-1974 ext 106
ROSEMARIE SCORDIMAGLIA – Youth Director
(727) 938-1974 ext 107